Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help them recover from life's hurts, habits, and hang-ups. This is a program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions or compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them.
The purpose of CR is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered Twelve Steps. This experience allows us to "be changed". We open the door to personal healing and growth by sharing our experiences, victories and hopes with one another as well as learning to accept God's grace in our lives.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually and become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and, most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the program we learn to discover and rely more and more upon our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, the One and Only Higher Power.
- Time: Currently meeting via Zoom every Tuesday at 6:30 pm
- Attend: CR Zoom Access
- 6:30 - 7:00 PM: CrossTalk Café - Beverages and great fellowship
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM: Large Group - Time of praise and worship, reading of the 8 Principles to Recovery and teaching or a testimony
- 8:00 - 9:00 PM: Small Groups - Gender-specific and issue-specific groups that follow the Group Guidelines
- 9:00 - 9:30 PM: CrossTalk Café